1. The coal wharf daily operation management (anchor, scheduling, etc.), to assist the terminal operation management;
2. Be responsible for the management of the transmission belt equipment, protection of the normal operation of equipment, complete the coal transportation task;
3. Be responsible for the contact to the nearest gas station, in order to provide supporting services such as ship;
4. Project quality, safety, cost and schedule risk control;
5. Responsible for conducting in-depth industry and local policies and regulations, pay close attention to the latest trends.
1. At least 3 years experience in port operation management;
2. Must have a port operation and maintenance system knowledge and experience;
3. Good communication skills, organization ability is outstanding;
4. Daily English fluently.
Company headquarters address:
27F,No.517Yangtze River Road,Economic and Technological Development Zone,Shandong,P.R.C
1. Complete the all kinds of legal affairs, legal risk, legal consciousness propaganda and so on legal work;
2. Responsible for the relevant legal documents audit, monitoring, and file management;
3. Assist in all contracts (such as the contract of carriage, ship charter) and Labour disputes and litigation data preparation;
4. In-house legal affairs: collect relevant legal documents, assist related departments to deal with related legal affairs and review legal documents, docking with the group legal adviser related work;
5. Deal with the relevant laws in the process of enterprise business procedure, ensure the legitimacy of the enterprise economic behavior; Responsible for establishing standardized contract text;
6. Responsible for drafting, review and modify the tender documents and other kinds of legal documents, participate in business negotiations of major projects, to use professional knowledge, puts forward Suggestions on problems arising from the contract execution.
7. Foreign-related legal affairs handling: on behalf of the enterprise to solve the legal disputes, assist the related departments in foreign contract negotiations.
1. Maritime law major, bachelor degree or above, (vocational qualifications preferred);
2. Relevant working internship experience or 2 years of relevant working experience;
3. Have good negotiation skills and law document writing ability, has rich experience in litigation;
4. Integrity, has the good team cooperation spirit.
1. Coordinate the execution of related projects;
2. The related administrative affairs;
3. Responsible for filing and related translation work;
4. Connect the domestic department, be familiar with the local resources.
1. Proficiency in business English;
2. Personality is bright, highly motivated, strong sense of responsibility, have self requirements;
3. Strong ability of communication, communication;
4. Can often adapt to domestic and foreign travel;
1. Travel arrangements, with general manager responsible for driving;
2. Responsible for the company's foreign affairs transfers;
3. In charge of company vehicle maintenance, maintenance, insurance, claim for compensation, etc.
1. Veterans priority;
2. Three years of driving experience, familiar with local conditions, the field working experience is preferred;
3. More comprehensive knowledge structure, able to quickly grasp and all kinds of knowledge about the company's business;
4. Has the strong organization, coordination, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills and keen insight, strong judgment and decision ability, planning and execution ability;
5. Has the good team cooperation spirit, honest and reliable, good conduct;
6. No bad driving record, no major accident and the processing of traffic violation, understand business reception etiquette.
7. Strong sense of responsibility, can adapt to work overtime.
1. According to the accounting standards for enterprises "and other laws and regulations, requirements and provisions of this company's financial accounting, responsible for the company's accounting business, the right set of accounts and accounting books;
2. Responsible for all kinds of transfer voucher, confirm the revenues, costs and expenses in time;
3. Responsible for all kinds of expenses, plan carry depreciation of fixed assets, the depreciation, interest receivable accounts receivable rent income, foreign accounting of various taxes;
4. Regular reconciliation, subsidiary of internal accounting check the departments and the customer's current account, find out the reason, found differences to handle matters relating to the accounting adjustment of the checkout;
5. Responsible for invoicing, preparation of accounting statements, responsible for various tax declaration;
6. Finish the leadership assigned other tasks.
1. College degree or above, financial accounting, accounting and other related professional;
2.2 years or above related working experience, have accounting practitioner's qualification certificate;
3. Complete the accounting treatment, tax returns, such as accounting work, familiar with financial operation process and kingdee financial office software;
4. Be familiar with financial analysis, profit planning, taxation, cost control, budget, such as knowledge, understand the national financial policy and accounting, tax laws and regulations, familiar with relevant laws, regulations and policies of financial, tax, auditing.
5. Do things rigorous careful, principled strong, good at dealing with sexual transaction process, has the good learning ability and the ability to work independently.
27F,No.517Yangtze River Road,Economic and Technological Development Zone,Shandong,P.R.C/Karachi, Pakistan
Old Captain Shipping Corporation Limited CO.,LTD Copy Rights Siteby: GreatGoal